The Coily-Kinky-Curly Case - Lolas Initial Feedback


The Coily-Kinky-Curly hair care case study is in full operation, but we are forced to deal with distance as Lola and I are on either side of the big pond. Nevertheless, nothing shall stop us from our quest!

Great Feedback

Lola has now tried the samples of Leave-in Conditioner and Protein Hair Gel I sent to her. She sent me some great feedback, going into detail about how she used the products (wet hair – dry hair – after washing etc etc) and how the reaction was.

The portions I sent were unfortunately not big enough for an all-over test, so Lola cleverly used a smaller portion of her hair for the products to get a feel for how they behaved. Her savvy in solving this initial kink (pun intended) has resulted in my being equipped with vital information!

Next step

I will be tweaking the formula and preparing new samples (with bigger portions) as quickly as I can get them ready so our ongoing quest can continue.

Meantime, in the Respective Labs of This Daring Duo

Lola and I are also concocting a new (hopefully) knot-busting serum that will start production in one lab, and finish in the other. We're both equally excited about this one and shall update as information becomes available.

Over and out.

(whooosh!)


Comments